Pre-insulated pipes for a new generation of solar thermal panels insulated with aerogel mat.
BI SOLAR EVERTEC solutions are a complete system of pre-insulated bi-pipes for solar installations.
The base of BI SOLAR EVERTEC is a corrugated steel bi-pipe made of stainless steel, manufactured in accordance with the European standard 1.4404/AISI 316L and 1.4301/AISI 304.
The pipe is made of the highest quality stainless steel with very low carbon content with chromium and nickel added. Such chemical composition ensures a very low corrosivity, high strength and flexibility.
A BI SOLAR EVERTEC pipe is covered with a protective PVC cover which additionally houses an installed electrical cable for the temperature sensor in the solar panel.
A specific distinguishing feature of BI SOLAR EVERTEC pipes is their aerogel insulation characterized by an extremely low heat transfer coefficient (l = 0.017 W/(m·K) at an average temperature of 40 °C according to PN-EN 12667:2002).
Pipes are available in grey and maroon color and with diameters of DN 12, DN 16, DN 20, DN 25. Standard thickness of insulation is 5 mm, but on special order we may provide DN 12 and DN 16 pipes with a 10 mm insulation layer.
- A – Electrical cable for the temperature sensor
- B – Heat-shrinkable sleeve
- C – INOX pipe
- D – Aerogel mat
- E – PVC protective cover
- High utilization of solar energy due to the lowest possible heat loss in pipe installations.
- Operational safety due to nanotechnology-based thermal insulation.
- High efficiency of solar panels due to unique properties of aerogel used as an insulating material.
- Three times thinner insulation when compared to traditional solutions.
- Much smaller space required for shipping and storing the pipes.
- High resistance to extreme weather conditions and UV radiation due to the special PVC cover.
- Absence of risks in the event of stagnation of the panels due to the wide range of working temperatures, namely from -200 to +200 °C (with a 10 mm thick insulation up to +300 °C)
- Total protection against insects, rodents and birds due to the extra PVC cover.
- Simplified and easy installation.
- Optimal use of space in the building bulkheads designed for different types of systems due to the low thickness of the insulation and the possibility of common housing for installing the pipes next to the water, heat, ventilation and drainage pipes, etc.).
- Simple and secure method to pass the pipes through roofing due to the low thickness of the insulation.
- Quality Assurance Certificate confirmed by TÜV Rheinland.
- Parameters of thermal insulation are maintained for 60 years.
|Nominal pipe diameter||DN||mm||
|Pipe wall thickness||gr||mm||
|Aerogel insulation thickness||ga||mm||
|Outer diameter of pipe insulation||d3||mm||
|Outer diameter of the cover||d4||mm||
|Width of the center belt||L1||mm||
|Spacing between pipes||L2||mm||
|Minimum bending radius||Rg||mm||
|Maximum working pressure at 20 C||pmax||bar||
|Specific gravity of pipes||mjr||kg/m||
|Thermal resistance of the insulation||Ri||m·K/W||
|Electrical cable||Se||mm2||SiHF 2 x 0.75 (silica-based insulation)|
|Inner insulation material||Code||Unit|
|insulation type||–||–||nanostructured aerogel mat|
|heat transfer coefficient||l40||W/(m·K)||0.0168 (per N-EN 12667:2002, tsr = 40 0C)|
|heat transfer coefficient||l0||W/(m·K)||0.015 (per PN-EN 12667:2002, tsr = 0 0C)|
|working temperature range||tr||0C||from -200 to +200|
|panel stagnation temperature allowance according to PN-EN 12975-2||tstg||0C||+220 (with insulation thickness of at least 5 mm)+300 (with insulation thickness of at least 10 mm)|
|aerogel melting point||tt||0C||850 (preserves properties up to 650 °C)|
|fire classification||C-s1 d0 according to EN 13823 and PN-EN 11925 – 2|
|water and moisture resistance||hydrophobic material|
|acoustic wave velocity||u||m/s||< 100 (good acoustic insulation)|
|insulation type||–||–||PVC protective cover|
|fire classification||–||–||B-s1, D0 fire class according to EN 13501-1|
|resistance to UV rays||–||–||very high (according to ISO 4892/2)|
|resistance to mechanical damage||–||–||very high (according to ISO 4892/2)|